AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Candidate will be supporting the company’s manufacturing environment.
- In this capacity, candidate will work closely with engineering, operations and business leaders from to enable the company’s manufacturing Divisions with data availability and analytics need.
- Foster close relationships with business personals and development team to understand changing business requirements and drive adoption to standard reporting practices.
- Responsible for developing solution that compassing all phases of data warehouse/Business Intelligence development lifecycle (from requirements gathering, design, testing, implementation, and support)
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 5+ years experience developing DWH, and business intelligence solutions using SDLC process
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices in DWH, business intelligence approaches and techniques
- Experience with relational databases in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with development in Microsoft BI tools (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server)
- Understanding of Cubes and complex data / information reporting models.
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control
- Experience in development of DWH, ETL, and end user facing Reports and Business Intelligence Dashboards (Power BI or Equivalent)
- Clear understanding and design goals of OLTP and OALP systems
- Willing to be on off hours call on a rotational basis.
- Structured Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience using Agile project methodologies
- Experience with Camstar (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience in Manufacturing factory floor processes and systems such as Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Equipment Management Systems (CMMS), Process Control Systems (SPC/OSI PI) and their underlying data model
- Self-discipline and motivation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across multiple regions.
- Process oriented and customer focused.
- Able to communicate with engineers, production associates, managers and business leaders.
Sql Server Reporting Services
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Online Transaction Processing
Sql Server Integration Services
Sql Server Analysis Services