To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, WY 83001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CRH Americas Materials • Jackson, WY
Posted 1 month ago
Job ID: 150320
Evans Construction, is a member of the Oldcastle Materials Mountain West Division; Our purpose, commitment to the future, and formula for growth is to champion the safety, empowerment, and development of our employees. We strive to be The Preferred Source of quality sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving and construction services. We succeed as a team by embracing integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service, sustainability, and financial strength.
This is a skilled position requiring the employee to perform a variety of office support functions
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Sort, distribute and open mail/deliveries
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls, check voicemail and email
- Data entry
- Be responsible for snow Plow Contracts & Calls. Maintain Master List and Plow Sheets
- Check Fire extinguishers at the 1st of the month
- Do calibration tests on the Air Quality Monitors
- Take recycling to bins
- Place orders for new phones, tablets and computers through IT
- Place requests for user access and email
- Take cash and miscellaneous check deposits to Bank
- Pick up and drop off mail
- Manage office cleaning, maintenance, grounds, and basement door system
- Help organize office/company functions and gifts
- Order and send out Customer Christmas cards
- Shop for office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Cross-train for other office positions
- Assist with ad hoc projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one (1) year of work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to operate office equipment, including but not limited to: computers, copiers, 10-key adding machine, printers, fax machines and scanners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one settings
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently;
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions;
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly;
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events;
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed;
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work;
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move from 10 to 100 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Evans Construction is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Evans Construction is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.