To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsburg, VA
- Diamond Healthcare Corporation
- Phone:: 804-782-2286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Business Development
Diamond Healthcare Corporation • Williamsburg, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Diamond Healthcare is diligently working to bring behavioral health and addictions help access to those in remote and rural areas throughout the USA.
To do this, we partner with hospitals in setting up behavioral health and addictions programs for those in need. For these programs to be a success, Diamond hires the most qualified and experienced behavioral health professionals.
We are currently seeking a Director of Business Development for the Williamsburg Pavilion in Williamsburg VA. This position will provide a coordinated community outreach and assessment service for our existing Behavioral Health hospital programs.
If you have a positive national presence, that's a big plus.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer at the Williamsburg Place Campus.
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the campus with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an "open-door fair treatment" leadership style.
- Local and nation-wide travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in a health or business field required; Master's Degree is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Business Development for behavioral health and chemical dependency field required.
- Knowledge of Inpatient and Outpatient mental health and substance use program operations, CON processes, environment of care issues and the hospital industry is required.
- Working knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and licensure requirements is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and writing skills required.
Diamond Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 401k Retirement Savings Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is designed to meet the behavioral health needs of adults. The clinical program consists of three distinct treatment tracks: Senior Adult, Acute Adult and Mood Disorder Units.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is a program designed for individuals who have primary Substance Use Disorders, requiring intensive, in-depth psychotherapeutic intervention, safe detoxification, as well as educational and experiential approaches to assist them into recovery.