Are you an automotive expert who loves interacting with people? This position may be perfect for you.
The Automotive Specialist is the in-store subject matter expert for all things related to auto parts and has a strong working knowledge of tires and basic automotive maintenance. The role will fully serve the customer base by connecting with them, assessing their needs, recommending products, and encouraging the sale.
- Help customers find easy to install accessories and basic maintenance parts (lightbulbs, wipers, seat covers and floor mats, etc.).
- Help customers find and order more difficult to install accessories (truck boxes, step bars, Tonneau covers, etc.) and let them know we can install them in our service department.
- Help customers select the best oil/filters, etc. for their vehicles, which includes all power sports, tractor, marine, etc.
- Help customers outfit and organize their garage work space.
- Help and special order, if necessary, replacement parts such as rotating electrical, heating/cooling, exhaust, brakes and suspension and educate them to our services.
- Assist customers in the Auto Service Department when needed.
- Understand both the POS and the VAST work order system and be able to educate the customer in the best tire and service choice for them.
- Set planograms, receive merchandise, and understand the return and core return policy.
- Sell trailers and help customers with registration and title work.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1 or more years of automotive sales experience required.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training for zone Team members.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including days, nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.
- Automotive Industry
- Automotive Sales
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems