Our client is a global leader in batch ingredients used for food and cosmetics. Due to growth, seeking Maintenance Mechanics to join the Maintenance staff. Primary duties include:
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance per schedules and as needed.
- Perform installations and modifications of manufacturing machinery.
Position reports to respective Maintenance Supervisor. All shifts open 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
Ideal candidate for Maintenance Mechanics near Newark, NJ, will possess the following:
- Associates degree, military (technical) experience and/or vocational/trade schooling
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with PLC's / electrical a plus
- Understanding of 5S, GMP and OSHA standards
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Programmable Logic Controllers
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Good Manufacturing Practices