To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kalamazoo, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SOS Security • Kalamazoo, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Hiring Now!! for an entry level or more Full-Time and Part-Time Security Officer in Kalamazoo/Portage and Battlecreek.
The Pay is $10.00/hour
Shifts Needed: Multiple and weekends required.
Education, License, and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid driver's license. State ID is not accepted.
- 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- No experience required, will be trained.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Must have Professional appearance and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some computer knowledge would be helpful.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Must be able to stand, walk and sit for long peroids of time during the shift.
We offer weekly pay each Friday through direct deposit!
Benefits are available for Full Time Permanent Employees:
Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/Paid Time Off and medical. ( Must work a miniumn of 30 hours per week to be eligible).
Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled, Race, Color, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.