We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 80,000 individuals. We look after a property portfolio of over 4 billion square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate technology. From Blockchain to Machine Learning and IOT, you’ll get a chance to to work with a company striving to implement cutting edge technology. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
- Develop an understanding of the organization business processes, goals, and strategy in order to provide sound analysis and interpretation of IT risks and Technology challenges.
- Be responsible for the examination and analysis of technology and business risks by performing IT audit work, developing audit plans, scope, procedures, and preparing audit reports.
- Assist in assessing areas of risk requiring IT audit procedures.
- Execute IT audit procedures based on risk and impact to the business, across different applications, Technologies and Business processes, and in collaboration with internal and external partners and monitor completion of planned actions.
- Proactively identify areas of business initiatives and changes in the business environment and assess their impact on the business and the control environment
- Provide timely status updates to the IT Audit Manager by proactively communicating progress, observations, risks, and potential roadblocks.
-10 - 20% travel (both in US and internationally)
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Strong academic background including a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, IT or business related field of study.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in an IT Audit, Information assurance role preferably with a “Big 4” accounting firm, or related relevant experience, and a demonstrated knowledge of IT operations and experience executing audits that includes compliance and operational audits
- Proficient knowledge and experience with IT Governance and compliance with applicable laws and standards (SOX, GDPR, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, ISO 27001etc.)
- Proficient knowledge and experience with operational audits such as, large scale System Pre and post implementation, M&As, Cyber Security, Cloud computing, data analytics, Infrastructure, Emerging Technologies, Third Party vendors, Internet of things etc
- Proficient knowledge and experience working with ERP technologies such as PeopleSoft and JDE,
- Proficient knowledge and experience working with infrastructure technologies, such as virtualization, Active Directory, Data stores and data marts, Linux, Oracle, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Related professional qualification (CPA, CIA, or CISA) are preferred.
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Control Objectives For Information And Related Technology (Cobit)
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance
Information Technology Infrastructure Libraries