Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Part Time Maintenance Technician to join our team!
Current opportunity is for 1st Shift, 24 hours/week.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for maintaining the facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable Federal, State and Local standards, guidelines and regulations, and established policies and procedures. Assists with general repairs as needed. Performs preventive maintenance according to prescribed schedule. Maintains a safe environment and follows safety policies and procedures for equipment. Adheres to and follows established procedures and safety practices to avoid injuries. This position may also be assigned security responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working in building or mechanical field required.
- Electrician and/or other maintenance certification preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Vibra Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.