Do you have machine maintenance and engineering experience? Apply now! PeopleShare has an amazing DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a Facilities Engineer for a specialized pharmaceutical company located in Horsham, PA!
Job Details for the Facilities Engineer:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday multiple shifts available
- Pay Rate: $30-35/hour
- DIRECT HIRE
Job Responsibilities & Description for Facilities Engineer:
- Responsible for maintenance and reliability of systems and equipment to continuously reduce downtime and improve facility performance
- Manage the implementation of new equipment and/or the modifications to existing equipment
- Be the lead with regards to installation, upgrades, and dependability issues, and lead or assist in trouble shooting processes or equipment issues
- Conduct studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization within the facility and create value where possible
- Able to work with logistics and understand warehouse duties in a manufacturing facility
Job Requirements for the Facilities Engineer:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field to an accredited US college or university
- Computer skills desired: Microsoft Project, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, AutoCAD and Business Objects
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing setting
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complex Problem Solving