Love your job!
Our client is a well regarded manufacturer of automotive related products.
With a regional HQ in the Elkhart area, they are committed, stable company that is growing.
At this time, there is an immediate need to attract a talented General Manager to lead the Elkhart operation completely. This includes all aspects of everything....
- plant/facilities leadership
- supply chain
- labor relations
- everything else! you're the boss!
Exceptional compensation, benefits, and future growth potential. Relocation assistance is available of course.
- Strong personal and business ethics
- Empathy in leadership
- 10+ years of industrial engineering experience
- 5+ years
- Experience developing budgets, policies and procedures
to support the functional infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid
knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- Must be
energetic, able to multi-task, hands-on, results oriented and possess skills in
all facets of manufacturing.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback