To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Premium Retail Services • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
What can you discover working at Premium Retail Services? Propel the industry’s biggest brands to new heights through successful retail merchandising execution as a Retail Merchandiser.
We have a great opportunity for individuals with great attention to detail with preferred knowledge of basic merchandising tasks. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, organized, reliable and customer friendly.
Several concentrated locations starting 05/06/19 with weekly hours ranging from 25-30 hours for 4-8 weeks. The objective is placing small signage and capturing the data for each location you visit.
- Monday-Friday (no weekends allowed)
- Multiple positions available
- Great earning potential up to $25 per hour
- Temporary position- With opportunities for more long-term work
- Friendly yet professional
- Great communicator
What you’ll do:
- Provide retail merchandising coverage within designated retailers and assigned territory
- Partner with store management to execute successful, client-driven merchandising and sales activities
- Occasional project teamwork with co-workers
- Proactively identify opportunities for our clients and share competitive knowledge, best practices and obstacles with your Retail Market Manager
- Complete all daily reporting accurately and timely each day
- Engage in necessary communication to be successful including team calls and dynamic training programs and presentations
- Travel within assigned area/zone
- Retail Experience, preferred
- Savvy customer service expert
Necessary tools for success:
- Smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Internet access
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.