2nd Shift, Sunday-Thursday, 2pm-FinishCompensation:
Potential to Earn over $720/wk
Join our growing team! We are looking for motivated individuals who want to further their career in warehousing with Capstone Logistics. Capstone Logistics, is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment", our associates are Essential.
- A Class A CDL is required for this role
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 500 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us.
These would be the Essential Duties:
- Operate yard truck in a safe manner during numerous roll-on/roll-off procedures daily involving loaded and empty trailers
- Drive and operate vehicle under 15 mph in and around the warehouse and storage lot/staging area
- Be cognizant of the reality that the operation is a low mileage severe duty function requiring particular attention to preventive maintenance checks and services as well as actual scheduled vehicle maintenance
- Must be aware that operations occur on asphalt, concrete, and gravel surfaces in a hostile environment often contaminated with material subject to embedding in tires
- Responsible for accounting for records involving container numbers, gross weights, tire weights, and net weights on the scale log sheet to include source and type of material
- Must function and interact on a daily basis with warehouse personnel and comply with warehouse safety requirements
- Communicate using cellular telephone or 2-way radio with dispatch, operations, and warehouse personnel
- Security of valuable commodities and the storage commodities and the storage area itself are a major area of concern for the Yard Jockey, occasionally requiring guidance from supervisory personnel regarding disposition
- Duties and tasks additionally assigned by Management
Why you should work with us:
- Get paid weekly -- Rewarding production pay -- your output means earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
- Benefits -- after 60 days of employment
- Career growth, Over 580 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
- Paid Training, Safety Incentives
About the Company:
Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 580 operating locations,16,500 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Information Security