Schedule: Training Schedule: 2 weeks Monday through Friday 8am-5pm Regular Schedule: day shift, to be determined in the hiring process
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
Under general direction of the Patient Care Supervisor and Lead performs routine phone calls and data entry that are necessary for appointment scheduling and performs customer service-related duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and duties:
1. Manage a substantial amount of inbound and outbound calls daily.
2. Develop open and effective channels of communication with each provider and member.
3. Ability to adhere to written scripts.
4. Possess excellent listening and oral communication skills.
5. Schedule telephonic calls following preapproved scripts and guidelines provided.
6. File documents and records and maintain a tracking system for quick data retrieval
7. Set appointment following instructions provided by Physicians and Contracted Health Plans.
8. Maintain and update records as to the status of phone calls with patients.
9. Follow up with Physicians and other medical professionals.
10. Perform related duties as required.
11. Respond to e-mails, IM’s and Voice mail promptly and professionally.
12. Take appropriate action to ensure compliance company policy and procedures, standards of conduct, and with state and federal rules, regulations and laws.
13. May be assigned special projects or other assignments and work tasks to assist the Department Lead, Manager/Supervisor in the operation of the department.
• Office procedures, methods, and equipment, including computers and applicable software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Functions, policies, and procedures of relevant departments and/or operations.
• Professional writing techniques.
Skill and Ability to:
• Must demonstrate ability to follow a written script
• Strong communication and organization skills required
• Must be detail oriented & ability to multi-task
• Must be Computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Plan, organize, prioritize, and perform duties as assigned with minimal supervision.
• Operate standard office equipment, a personal computer, and relevant software in a PC environment.
• Interpret and apply department policies and procedures.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Research and compile information.
• Maintain extensive records.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and all levels of staff and management.
• Successfully adapt in a high-volume, fast-paced working atmosphere with multiple activities.
• Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive summary reports and written materials.
MedXM offers its qualified employees the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental & 401k
• Competitive pay
• Excellent Bonus Structure
• Paid Time Off
• Company training
• Accelerated career advancement
Training and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service role; preferably an outbound call center
Licenses and Certificates:
• High School Diploma
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
• Requires vision (which may be corrected) to read small print.
• Requires mobility of arms to reach and dexterity of hands to grasp and manipulate small objects.
• Performs lifting, pushing and/or pulling which does not exceed 25 pounds and is an infrequent aspect of the job.
• Subject to inside environmental conditions.
• May be required to work at a video display terminal for prolonged periods.