To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14609 Main Street
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Member Service Associate
NASA Federal Credit Union • Upper Marlboro, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FIND YOUR PURPOSE. JOIN OUR MISSION.
As one of the largest credit unions in the region and top performing in the nation, NASA Federal Credit Union members enjoy banking with an organization that's well established, financially sound and thrives on technology. With a strong heritage to serving the needs of individuals in the science, technology and engineering fields, the credit union philosophy of People Helping People has always been a priority.
We are currently seeking talented Call Center Member Service Associates for our Upper Marlboro, MD call center (just past South Bowie on Route 301).
As a Call Center Member Service Associate, you will deliver exceptional member service by telephone while successfully promoting and selling NASA FCU products and services. You must possess proven customer service and sales skills; strong verbal communication; and above all, a desire to help others. The Call Center Member Service Associate position is a tiered position with formal training modules- You control your career advancement as you learn and execute new skills. In addition to a solid compensation package, you have the potential to earn annual incentives over $10,000 annually by promoting products and services that improve our members’ financial lives.
We offer a generous benefit package:
- Competitive compensation: 15.00 - 20.00 hourly plus monthly incentives (commensurate w/ relevant experience
- 401(k) match to 5% of earnings – immediate enrollment and 100% vesting
- Choice of two health plans – 80% employer contribution
- Dental – 85% employer contribution
- Life Insurance – no cost
- Long-term Disability Insurance – no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – no cost
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- 10 Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing eligible
- The Call Center is open from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday and Saturdays from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. CCMSAs must be able to work shifts beginning as early as 8:00 am and ending as late as 6:00 pm. Additionally, CCMSAs are scheduled to work a minimum of two Saturdays per month. The typical work week is 40 hours.
- Empathizes with members and provides solutions to make it easy for members to acquire and effectively use NASA FCU products and services.
- Identifies member events to provide solutions on products that meet the member's needs and facilitate the member's financial security.
- Responds to member inquiries regarding the operation of accounts, interest rates on savings and loan products, account discrepancies, credit, debit and ATM cards and loan applicationsi.
- Processes a variety of financal transactions on member accounts including funds transfers loan payments, check orders, and share certificates.
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to credit union policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Education and Experience
MSA I - High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A minimum of one year of high volume Call Center experience or branch banking experience.
- MSA II - High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A minimum of one year of high volume Call Center experience (preferably bank or credit union ) and experience with loan application process and document collection.
- MSA III - High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A minimum of two years of high volume Call Center experience in a Credit Union/Bank. Loan processing experience and aptitude/ability for meeting cross-selling goals. Demonstrated writing skills.