To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Deposit Operations Reconcilement Specialist
FlagStar Bank • Jackson, MI
Posted 1 month ago
- Cash Services - Validates cash services orders and maintains scheduling requirements. Assists in branch cash ordering, including new currency requests and late/emergency orders. Tracks branch cash uploads with Bank of America as well as investigate errors in uploads. Assists in completing foreign currency orders for maintenance of proper records and ensures prompt delivery to customer.
- Reconcilements – Various general ledger reconciliation and differences research for accuracy in financial reporting. Supports Banking Operations leadership in maintaining, producing and distributing various reports and documents involving branch audits and other operationally focused activities. Reviews daily reports to verify balancing functions and procedures are completed.
- Research – Bankers have the ability to send out of balance transactions and they are researched and resolved in the back office centrally. Research of various items for out of balance situations with files for overall balancing in Accounting.
- Communicates effectively with immediate supervisor on all important department matters and developments. Includes responding to questions from internal departments and leadership regarding department activities. Notifies branches and leadership of any teller processing errors needing attention.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar’s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma, GED, or foreign equivalent required.
- Associates degree in a related field is strongly desired (i.e. business management, finance, or accounting).
- 3+ years banking operations or branch banking experience.
- DNA and Accounting experience helpful.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with close attention to detail.
- Solid interpersonal skills, ability to work collectively in team environment and across multiple business units.
- Strong problem solving skills, proactive and solution oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks quickly and proficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customer information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Moderate skill level with Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Estimated 5% travel to the Troy Headquarters location.
- The job requires a moderate degree of physical exertion and stamina such as standing, sitting, walking, driving or infrequent lifting.
For Internal use only: Job Band I-Hrly