To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager - Automotive
Job Juncture • Auburn, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Position: Supply Chain Manager - Automotive
Location: Auburn, AL
International Automotive parts manufacturer is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager with hands on experience, for their manufacturing plant in the Auburn, AL area.
Individual will oversee / manage all supply chain activity and they will be the primary point of coordination for the company in the U.S.
They will manage and be responsible for the Planning, Logistics and Warehouse teams involved in moving goods and materials from manufacturers to suppliers to customers.
They will work with headquarters to create and maintain all supply chain processes for the U.S. business.
- Manage the supply chain, logistics and inventory management operations.
- Build and manage the U.S. infrastructure.
- Create and manage supply chain budget, control expenses and lead cost reduction projects for U.S. Business.
- Manage and lead Supply Chain team.
- Track performance and drive process improvement.
- Set strategy and direct the customer service team.
- Manage service issues and service improvement initiatives
- Oversee all inventory activities for warehouses
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of supply chain / logistics experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain management, logistics, customer service, project planning and project management, forecasting, pricing and inventory management.
- Knowledge of automotive industry a plus.
- Knowledge of global supply chain processes and associated regulations.
- Proven success in a divisional supply chain role within a global manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Knowledge of accounting for manufacturing and distribution organization.
- Proven track record in negotiation and problem solving with senior levels in supplier organizations.
- Ability to balance excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction with cost effectiveness
- Ability to analyze and create statistical reports and financial statements
- Experience working with supply chain software and Microsoft products.