- Implement and manage multi-million dollar marketing and communication campaigns to ensure 360˚ integration of brand advertising and messaging across multiple consumer touch points, including TV, Radio, PR, OOH, digital, print, video, mobile and social.
- Develop creative campaigns and communication plans to build awareness and adoption of new online products targeted at renters and independent property owners
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, SEO Content, CRM and creative services to design and execute marketing materials and campaigns
- Assist in creative development and briefing process with agency partners; manage workflow of project details and creative direction
- Identify opportunities for media and PR sponsorships and activations that will amplify brand awareness and consideration.
- Work on PR “news” cycle strategy and supporting content to drive maximum impressions
- Develop social/PR/influencer campaigns to reach, influence and grow engaged followers and boost site traffic
- Work with Marketing Legal Counsel on the review and editing of all marketing and promotional content.
- Ensure all communications are in line with brand identity, guidelines, tone and strategy
- Communicate all Brand and Product Marketing plans and activities with key stakeholders and senior management
- Responsible for tracking of program budgets and scope of work, ensuring maximum ROI and overall expenditures remain in line with agreed budgets
- 8 years consumer marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing/business/communications)
- MBA preferred
- Experience in multichannel campaign development and execution including television, radio, OOH, social and digital.
- Ability to analyze data and develop actionable insights.
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication skills; solid business acumen, able to clearly communicate objectives and outcomes with marketing leaders and cross-functional teams, and present material to a variety of audiences.
- Strong project management skills including a demonstrated ability to deliver against aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple tasks and projects through cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- Ability to translate positioning strategy into creative strategy and execution.
- Extensive experience and skills in project management.
- Proficiency with syndicated data sources, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R18331
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the leading provider of
commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded
in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain
the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate
Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze,
interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market
conditions and current availabilities. LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial
real estate marketplace online with 6.4 million monthly unique visitors. Realla
is the UK’s most comprehensive commercial property digital marketplace.
Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com,
Westside Rentals, AFTER55.com, CorporateHousing.com, ForRentUniversity.com and
Apartamentos.com form the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking
great apartment homes and provide property managers and owners a proven
platform for marketing their properties.
CoStar Group’s websites attracted an average of over 70
million unique monthly visitors in aggregate in the second quarter of 2019.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S.
and in Europe and Canada with a staff of over 3,900 worldwide, including the
industry’s largest professional research organization.
For more information, visit www.costargroup.com.
View the full profile