The Colony, TX
Large food manufacturer in Central CA is seeking a Associate Director of Engineering. Position can be located in the Fresno CA area, Dallas TX area, or Myrtle Beach SC area. Position will partner with the other Associate Director of Engineering on engineering capital projects. Position reports to the VP of Engineering.
- Manage all engineering and capital projects in manufacturing plants
- Manage and mentor plant engineers
- Travel 40% to plants in TX, SC, and CA
- Present plans, results, budgets to senior management
- Minimum BS in engineering, MS preferred
- 15+ years progressive experience in manufacturing engineering
- 5+ years at a multi-site director or regional manager level
- Extensive experience with large scale capital projects including plant expansions, teardowns, buildouts, and new facility openings
- Food manufacturing background, preferably with large USDA meat processing and/or frozen foods companies
Company will pay relocation expenses.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Director of Engineering
- Financial Management
- Manufacturing Engineering