CareStaff Partners is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA for a local or travel contract position with a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) near Eau Claire, WI.
Specialty: Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: Wisconsin CNA Certification
Experience Required/Preferred: 1 year of prior Post-Acute Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility required
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Duties:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses
About CareStaff Partners:
CareStaff Partners is a nationwide staffing agency based out of Hollywood, Florida. CareStaff specializes in local/travel contract staffing of Nurses and Allied Rehab Therapy Professionals. CareStaff Partners was created by a small group of successful senior leaders in the Healthcare Staffing industry who envisioned a staffing firm that was run the right way from top to bottom, without the corporate politics or boiler room mentality.
That vision quickly grew into an all-star cast of like-minded individuals who, when brought together form a team whose integrity and professionalism are matched only by their unrelenting work ethic and drive to be better than they were the day before. Our team at CareStaff Partners has over 75 years of collective experience in Healthcare Staffing, Recruiting, and Credentialing. That individual and collective experience along with a refreshingly human approach, accompanied by the technology of tomorrow has allowed CareStaff Partners to grow exponentially from a seedling into a rising star in the Healthcare Staffing industry in less than half of the length of time experienced by similar agencies.
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
Let's Stay Connected! Follow us on:
Patient Information Leaflet