Warehouse Forklift Operator | Chicago, IL | req48183
• Use material handling (MH) equipment to load and unload designated trailers
• Use MHE to move and store materials within the warehouse
• Use MHE to pick, verify and pack orders according to operational standard practice
• Use MHE or other designated equipment to load goods into trailers or other transport vehicles used for distribution
• Conduct Pre and Post audits of MHE
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Education or Equivalent
• 1 year forklift experience required
• Basic computer and math skills
• Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.