KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting or assisting in the documentation of simple financial analysis projects
- Work following prescribed financial and generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP).
- Assists in the day-to-day preparation of standardized reports.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Submit receiving and and un-receiving requests for PO’s in Oracle.
- Perform Purchase Order (PO) Cancellations in Oracle.
- Bill invoice review, creating reports on billing invoice (for invoice reconciliation of hours billed to hours coded in time reporting systems).
- Creating Purchase Order Requests within the Purchase Request Tool (PRT) in Oracle or in Ariba, from Vendor Quotes.
- Project closeout documentation.
- Communicates with all levels of management and departments.
- Invoice processing in CAPRES/CAPS, Oracle database, data entry and accrual preparation.
- Input new Vendors into the Vendor Web tool function in order to process quotes.
- Utilize Web Based report systems to pull and format data for reports.
- Answer client questions by email, telephone, and/or “Q Enterprise Messenger”.
- Respond to client requests sent to group mailbox(s) in a timely manner.
- Post confidential financial data to assessment documents and publish.
- Build and utilize Microsoft Access databases to collect and interpret financial data.
- Handle multiple requests on a daily basis within all time constraints. (May require access to Oracle, Norad, Filenet, Siterra, Ariba (ePro) or Docviewer)
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Lease and Contracts Interpretation
- Account/Vendor Management
- Account Reconciliation
- Project Management
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles