To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grass Valley, CA 95945
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Grass Valley, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The dream of a great career with a great company is here! Crystal Ridge Care Center is now accepting applications for an Occupational Therapist who has a solid track record of providing exceptional care and who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
Plum Healthcare wonderfully enriches, improves and enhances the lives of our staff, residents and their families! We provide more than just a job! We are a leadership company that focuses on getting you where you want to be. More than anything, we are committed to delivering a nurturing environment while providing quality care to the people we serve. Our passion is about making a difference in the lives of others.
Join us and become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
- Evaluations are initiated per M.D. orders-payer authorization and facility/payer source guidelines.
- Develops treatment plan and provide treatment, consistent with benefit and reimbursement level for best functional outcome for patient.
- Educates staff, other health care professionals and third party payer on the benefits and functional outcomes of intervention.
- Appropriately and effectively completes documentation including evaluations, daily progress notes, summaries, or monthly reports as required.
- Keys information into computer systems, including EMR and rehab systems
- Screens all individuals who may benefit from therapeutic intervention.
- Uses professional judgment to ensure safety of self, patients and others at all times.
- Achieves quality patient care through interdisciplinary co-op, co-treatment, setting up protocols and programs.
- Attends continuing education seminars/workshops to keep abreast of new clinical skills, programs or techniques. Provides in-service training sessions or other educational presentations to company, team or facility in order to enhance one’s clinical and professional knowledge and skills.
- Provides assistants and rehab techs clear directives concerning patients and treatment plans prior to initiation of patient care.
- Confers with Program Specialists and supervisor to develop and implement new programs/techniques to enhance program utilization.
- Maintains appropriate state license, certification and credentialing.
- Submits billing, payroll, and expense documentation in a timely manner.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other members of the rehab team.
Our Rehab teams help residents achieve their highest level of functional mobility, activity, and communication and ultimately send them home. Our rehabilitation treatment plans are specifically designed to meet the specific needs of each individual and their unique family circumstances.
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.