To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West McLean, VA 22102
- Sarah Muraida
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contract Sr. Recruiting Specialist needed in McLean, VA
Kelly Services • West McLean, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Contract Sr. Recruiting Specialist needed in McLean, VA (Must be able to sit onsite!) Length of Contract: 1 year Pay: $35+/hr Additional responsibilities include:
- Develops activities related to the recruitment of external applicants.
- Develops and maintains contacts with various employment sources to meet the organizations staffing requirements for professional level employees.
- Coordinates and develops the organization's staff planning activities and interviews managers to determine hiring needs.
- May provide work leadership for lower-level employees.
- Will be supporting Executive Recruiting function across DC Metro area
- Normally requires a Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years related experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting for Sr Level / Executive positions
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at email@example.com. Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.