At Ascension at Home, Together with Compassus, we know that caring for our teammates is the first step in caring for our patients. We are committed to providing Care for Who You Are and What You Need to balance work and life including flexible scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture and first-class compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Home Health Occupational Therapist
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption, and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to >300,000 businesses
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of need
How you'll make an impact as a Home Health Occupational Therapist
- Work one-on-one with patients when and where they need the most help - in their home!
- Empower patients to live safely and productively in their home and complete the tasks they want to do and need to do every day
- Help patients and families adapt their environment, modify tasks, and use equipment to improve participation in daily activities and improve quality of life
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Current State License as an Occupational Therapist
- Valid Driver's License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
- Two years' experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute care or rehabilitation setting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity. Removing barriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and partners.
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $65551 - $85696 / year. Actual salary will vary by geographic location and experience.
- Critical Care
- Interpersonal Skills
- Medical Equipments
- Occupational Therapy