OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Tacoma, Washington, and is a long-term temporary engagement.
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.