• Ownership of technical troubleshooting and resolution for critical production events, providing technical analysis and insight into the current condition and recommended solution.
• Facilitate solution with appropriate departments and individuals and communicate status to stakeholders within and external to the organization.
• Participation in the subsequent analysis to determine the source of the issue and a recommended plan to avoid it in the future.
• Analysis of key customer service and implementation issues and subsequent recommendations for modifications to the application, DPV interfaces, or internal procedures that will improve the production environment.
• Support after-hours critical incidents by troubleshooting and/or working with other internal or external teams to drive issues to resolution.
• Create needed scripts for data-gather and analysis for production issues.
• Slave Upgrades - Supports new and existing DPV upgrades and releases.
• Provides direct support to Customer Service, Engineering, Product Management, QA.
• Provides technical documentation including application installation procedures and technical training.
• Documentation of Production Support plans and procedures in reference to diagnosis and resolution of issues, communications, and standards.
• Documentation of Technical Support standards and technical procedures in reference to troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of issues.
• Ongoing education of Technical Support Engineers in reference to diagnostic efficiency and accuracy, technical skills improvement, effective troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
Along with your outstanding drive for accomplishment, the successful incumbent will bring with them:
• Must have some related software engineering/application troubleshooting experience in application development and information systems, editing and inserting. Financial institution and data process vendor interface knowledge is preferred.
• Required experience with UNIX, SQL (Informix in particular), basic HTML, and Java Script.
• Understanding of technical software support processes.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, a strong customer orientation and good organizational skills.
• Individual must be process orientated, self-motivated and somewhat creative.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
- Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Production Support
- Sql (Programming Language)
- Technical Support