To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Fresno, CA
Posted 2 months ago
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer medications to patients, chart appropriate records, review medicine orders regularly, obtain appropriate physician approval, and coordinate with pharmacy as needed.
- Assist with medical treatments and procedures and assume responsibility for general patient care.
- Consult with physicians regarding patients and medication adjustments.
- Observe patient's physical condition and behavior; report significant changes to professional staff; record clinical notes on patients.
- Monitor and observe clients self-administer medications; administer injection.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records, and prepare reports.
- Participate in treatment programs for patients.
- Comply with all company Safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to: workplace safety, reporting work related injuries, Infection Control and preventing potential safety risks for staff, clients and others.
- Other duties maybe are assigned as needed.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Expireance in the Mental Health is a plus
- IV Certification
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs