Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
If you multi-task effectively and have strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills, you might be a good fit for this Full Charge Bookkeeper opportunity with growth potential. You might be a good fit for Robert Half's Full Charge Bookkeeper position. This long-term contract to full-time Full Charge Bookkeeper position is located in Paoli, Pennsylvania. The role will be responsible for all general accounting and bookkeeping functions including the preparation of financial statements. You will also be establishing and maintaining the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
How you will make an impact
- Carefully filing documents to preserve historical records
- Following progress of fixed assets to prepare depreciation schedules
- Overseeing work of accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Reconciling bank and general ledgers, and processing payroll
- Preparing the trial balance and financial statements, including balance sheet and statements regarding income and cash flows
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and year end close, on time and in an accurate manner
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable; handling collections as needed
- Studying and implementing federal, state, and local legal requirements, filing reports, and communicating with management on needed actions
- Knowledgeable of accrual and cash basis of accounting
- 3 or more years of experience in the bookkeeping field
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- Expertise in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks
- Payroll experience preferred
- Earlier work involving Excel and Peachtree
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
Feel this position is a great fit? Give us call at
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Charge Bookkeeper
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles