To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc • Newark, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Date: 6/3/2019 12:00:00 AM
Our communications team is integral to our associates success! When you join this team you'll be responsible for ensuring that the information needed by our hourly associates (such as start date reminder, over time required, etc.) across the country is communication in a clear and timely manner.
This role is a temporary opportunity expected to last at least 3 months.
- Assists with communicating and managing information for the call center agents, including volumes, schedule changes, overtime, pay rate and holiday information
- Respond to questions and concerns from associates, guests and clients.
- Act as a central point of contact for all communications
- Ensuring automated calls are sent out for the sites to our associates
- Ensure a clear speaking voice is utilized for the communications
- Ensure all service level agreements are met
- Communication pertinent information to multiple locations
- Manage daily schedule and communication changes
- Strong business software skills (Word, Excel, and web-based software)
- Organized, motivated, self-starter, ability to work independently with little supervision, can work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and drive projects to completion
- Clear speaking voice
Ready for your next Opportunity?
To apply for one of our opportunities offered by Integrity Staffing Solutions, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.
INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER