A well-known and highly respected organization in the Ag industry is looking to add an Agronomy Location Manager to their team. If you are looking to work for a company that takes pride in their employees and the farmers they serve, look no further.
Agronomy Location Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the location
- Oversee sales of seed, chemical and fertilizer
- Some operations, if necessary
- Keep up to date on agronomic services and technology
Agronomy Location Manager Requirements:
- Self-motivated and excellent customer service abilities
- Outgoing personality and ability to lead a team
- Track record in Ag sales and/or a proven leader
- 2+ years of agronomy/agricultural experience preferred
- Degree in Agriculture/Agronomy is a plus, but not required
Agronomy Location Manager Compensation:
- $55,000-$65,000 + DOE
- Full benefits package, 401k & bonuses
- Company vehicle, cell phone & Ipad
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at Phone number blocked - click to apply or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.