Customer Service Sales SpecialistJob descriptionTHIS POSITION IS ON-SITE ONLY.
SYKES in Malvern is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping people one caring interaction at a time.
On the SYKES Customer Service Team, you’ll accept ownership for effectively solving customers’ issues, complaints, problems and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. Agents will upsell customers on additional products and services as possible.
At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic customer experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
If you feel like you don’t know much about these topics, not to worry! Most of our new hires don’t either, which is why SYKES offers paid training
to teach you how to provide great customer service support. Our ideal customer service candidate is awesome at the following:
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through; Customer Service Excellence
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer service issues that can be technical in nature, including strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team/independently, multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Open availability for production shift with reliable transportation to support production needs
- High school diploma or GED is preferred, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Preferred typing skills of 25 wpm
Reasons why joining SYKES in Malvern is a GREAT idea:
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solution and/or alternatives
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Seize opportunities to upsell products on every call
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Provide Customer Service and Technical Support to Troubleshoot issues
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Our mission: We Help People, One Caring Interaction at a Time!
- Base pay starting at $11.00/ per hour for this entry level position
There is so much more earning potential available:
Site: Malvern Address: 1601 MLK Blvd. Malvern, AR. 72104 Link to apply: URL blocked - click to apply Contact: Sharon Williams Recruiter II
- $11.25 after 6 months
- $0.25 cent increase every 6 months
- Extra $1.00/ per hour after 5pm weekdays, and all day at weekends
- Plus monthly incentive pay based on sales/performance
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K) after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation available
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Free DirectTV, including HBO, Starz, Cinemax and Showtime (savings of more than $1,300+ year)
- Deeply discounted sports packages (NBA League Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings, Soccer, and Center Ice)
- Continuous promotional opportunities
- Fun, family-friendly environment that harbors team work
Sykes is the best, to start off your success! We Want You!
Apply today to join an incredible work environment characterized by caring interactions that deliver a family atmosphere and a stellar customer service experience!
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Phone: Mobile Phone number blocked - click to apply
Work 501-701-5300 Contact: Breanna Gulley Recruiter Coordinator
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Phone: Work 501-701-5300 About SYKES
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today’s economy. EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO
Customer Relationship Management