Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Manager, Government Pricing and Contracts
. Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Manager, Government Pricing and Contracts
to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Manager, Government Pricing and Contracts
to navigate Radius Health's Pay Transparency Policy.Senior Manager, Government Pricing and Contracts
Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
Market Access StrategyOverview
The Senior Manager, Government Pricing and Contracts administers Radius Health’s contractual obligations under the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), Public Health Service Agreement (PHS), Medicaid Drug Rebate Agreement (MDRA), Medicare Coverage Gap Discount Program Agreement (Coverage Gap), and the TRICARE Retail Refund Pricing Agreement. The candidate also is responsible for accurately calculating the quarterly Non-Federal Average Manufacturer’s Price (Non-FAMP), annual Non-FAMP, annual Federal Ceiling Price (FCP) and the quarterly Public Health Services Price (PHS). He/she is responsible for calculating and submitting quarterly/monthly Average Manufacturer’s Price (AMP) calculation and quarterly Best Price (BP) and Unit Rebate Amount (URA) calculations. The Senior Manager also administers the Industrial Funding Fee rebate which entails the verification of the data, calculation of the rebate, and providing Accounts Payable with the check request to ensure payment is made on time. Coverage Gap and TRICARE rebate payments also fall within the responsibilities of this position.Responsibilities
- Manages the data prep, validation, calculation, and analytics related to Radius Health’s participation in the following government programs:
- VA Federal Supply Schedule Program
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
- PHS 340B Drug Discount Program
- Performs the calculation of one or more of the following: Average Manufacture Price (AMP), Best Price (BP), non-Federal Average Manufacturer Price (nFAMP) and Federal Ceiling Price (FCP).
- Submits all approved government pricing calculations to the appropriate government agencies within the statutory reporting deadlines.
- Communicates to 3PL, distributors, and other relevant external trading partners the annual FSS price and quarterly 340B price.
- Completes other State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program and Supplemental Program filings within the allotted time.
- Maintains and updates all applicable SOP’s, SOX documentation and price calculation methodologies, including bona fide service fee assessments.
- Identifies and resolves compliance issues, questions, or pricing requests received from internal stakeholders, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc.
- Works on government pricing related projects.
- Provides proactive and reactive analytics and insights that help improve forecasting, contracting decisions, pricing decisions and timing.
- Manages third party vendors involved in the government pricing process.
- Oversees the rebate payment process for all government rebates, including but not limited to Medicaid, SPAP, Tricare, and Coverage Gap rebates.
- Provides input and analysis on proposed and new Government Regulations.
- Ensures all activities are consistent with all regulations, laws and company compliance policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline.
- 5 plus years of government contracting and pricing reporting experience.
- Excellent understanding of government programs and regulations associated with these programs.
- Experience providing detailed analyses in relation to government pricing and presenting analyses to decision makers/senior management.
- Ability to define problems, research proposed solutions, analyzes the short and long term implications, and proposes and/or implements solutions.
- Ability to weigh risk/benefits involved in dealing with government agencies and possesses excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access (or equivalent database management) skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service commitment, and detail orientation.
- Must be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, and be a team player.
The work is performed in a typical office environment with heavy computer duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.