Eau Claire, WI
System One is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant on a contract position located in Eau Claire, WI.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processing and maintaining weekly contractor invoicing.
- This includes data entry, verification, reporting and maintaining a positive working relationship with contractors.
- Provides administrative support to a department.
- Duties may include invoice processing, word processing, filing, faxing, answering phones, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail, compiling and assembling information, creating and modifying reports, and composing basic correspondence.
- May work on special projects.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills over the phone, via email, and in person are required.
- Ability to handle routine situations with minimal direction regarding tasks to be performed/
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to work independently required.
- Experience with MS Office required
Duration: 12 months
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Pay Rate: $20.33-21.89/hr
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Estimated Salary: $64K
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB2400_141177
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Exceptional talent. Specialized solutions.
View the full profile
System One delivers specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. For more than 30 years, we have helped our clients engage skilled professionals and improve productivity.
We place individuals in contract, project, and direct hire roles across a wide range of professional and technical disciplines, from engineering and energy to information technology and scientific. System One has the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
We also value our candidates as an integral part of the hiring equation and recognize your value and contributions to our success. Our consultants receive competitive benefits, including direct deposit, 401(k), group insurance and more. We look forward to helping you meet your personal and professional goals. Learn more at systemone.com. EOE, AA.