URL blocked - click to apply
Advantage Resourcing is a professional staffing and recruiting firm that helps talented people find meaningful work and companies build productive work forces. We are proud to be in the top one percent of staffing companies worldwide! We couldn’t do what we do without our great team. We are actively looking for an Account Executive for our Baton Rouge location – and we hope that person is you!
URL blocked - click to applya member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Opportunity: We are proud to be a member of Recruit Global Staffing, the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. This provides a number of professional development and career advancement opportunities.
• Award-winning teamwork: We have the best people in the business and have received countless awards, including Inavero’s Best of Staffing award.
• An engaging culture: Do you do your best work when you’re challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too!
- Nice Compensation Package includes Salary plus Commissions
• Excellent benefits: To keep your life healthy and balanced, we offer competitive pay, full benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and voluntary benefit options), and paid time off plan.
Interested? Learn more about the responsibilities and requirements of this job!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop new business throughout assigned territory to call on prospective customers to solicit business. Call on prospects; make sales presentations and explain company services; assess customer needs for staffing options.
• Analyze competitive activity within the territory and know the strengths and areas of opportunity of our competition to assist in the sales process
• Interact regularly with recruiting staff to ensure accurate and complete communications with clients
• Drive, set and achieve positive results through solid planning
• Build strong relationships with Prospect and Client while delivering quality professional services to gain confidence and create further opportunities. WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
• Understand and support our Vision.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
• 2 (minimum) years of B2B sales experience.
• Effective business communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills.
• Strong time and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office products.
• High sense of integrity and ability to work with confidential data required. JOIN US!
We’re excited that you’re interested in being part of the Advantage Resources team! We look forward to reviewing your resume and application..
Sally J Taylor / Regional Vice President / [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Business To Business