To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 1 month ago
JOB REQUISITIONBilling Analyst
Robert Half is seeking a Billing Analyst to join the Billing Analyst team. The team is responsible for analyzing client special billing requirements and determining the best course of action. The team is ultimately responsible for negotiating and influencing the Field and clients on the most appropriate billing set- up to meet client needs and the most effective of invoicing RH's clients. They are the first line of defense in trouble-shooting invoicing/ billing issues and customer service inquiries and are also in a unique position in identifying emerging business requirements. In addition, the Billing Analyst team works closely with the Billing Production team by setting up templates and special billing profiles that assist them in the distribution of invoices. The team interacts with RH Field Sales offices, support staff, and clients while responding to inquiries as required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyze client requirements for effective master data and invoicing set-up and make the determination of whether it requires a manual or systematic set-up.
- Create client profiles and instructions to guide the Production team on invoice special handling and distribution.
- Resolve invoicing issues and provide extensive customer service to internal/external clients.
- Prepare sales adjustments, inter-unit/ intercompany adjustments, rebates/sales taxes account reconciliations, and internal reports. Also prepare rebate calculations, create journal entries for same, and initiate check requests for clients.
- Provide extensive customer service (as a member of the Billing Customer Service team) to internal/external clients.
- Resolve system invoice errors.
- Investigate and resolve BIRs (Bonus Investigations Reports) or sales bonus inquiries.
- Process invoice data into client electronic portals.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing resulting from changes, upgrades or enhancements to the systems or technology.
- Identify or contribute to process improvements.
- Responsible for adhering to RH policies and procedures, internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- With a degree, 3+ years’ experience in a financial or accounting position with an emphasis on billing, without a degree, 5+ years’ experience.
- Highly analytical with excellent reconciliation experience and sound accounting working knowledge.
- Prior experience in an ERP (preferably PeopleSoft) and high volume processing environment required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) 10 -key and Windows application.
- Project management/process enhancement experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills - ability to convey ideas both verbally and in writing, work independently, and prioritize job responsibilities.
- Must be detail-oriented, service-oriented, demonstrate problem-solving ability and perform as a team player.
- Must be able to exhibit customer service.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, including technology.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP