HOA ARMED SECURITY SURVEILLANCE
Need experience for your future? Looking for a future in public safety or law enforcement?
Securitas Security has immediate openings for Security Guards at a local HOA community. We are seeking professional individuals who possess strong customer service skills to provide safety and security for this residential community.
Openings in Henderson
Full-time 1st & 2nd/3rd split shifts
Pay rate at $13.77 per hour
- Providing a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with residents and guests
- Providing an atmosphere in which all residents and visitors know we care about their needs
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, inspecting buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Preparing logs or reports as required for site
- Prior security or related field experience required
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work
- Impeccable customer service skills and friendly personality
- Physically capable to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting up-to 40 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Ability to withstand inclement weather conditions
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Valid Nevada Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within 6 months of employment
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible
PILB LICENSE NO 1100