Our Bus Drivers safely and efficiently transport the local community to work, school, shopping, medical appointments, personal trips, and other destinations in the Los Angeles area. We are looking for current California Commercial Driver License holders (Class A or Class B) with air brakes and passenger endorsements and a current VTT-if this is you, please apply today!
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
- Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
- Social Distancing Enforced
- Enhanced facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- What we offer:
- Annual Salary from $34,320 to $56,160
- Two Increases per year
- Training Wage rate of $15.00
- Starting pay $16.50/hr.
- Earn $27/hr. in 5 years plus overtime
- Paid health benefits, along with flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive pension plan
- Apply on-line or walk-in today: 1611 Naud Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
If you have any questions, please contact Vickie Massey at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Bus Driver or at
323-342-0749, ext. 223.
What you will be doing:
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers safely, timely and efficiently
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required to ensure a safe and courteous ride for our passengers
Who you are:
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid drivers’ license in good standing for a minimum of 2 years
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Punctual with an emphasis on attendance
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit and shuttle services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe, sustainable, and innovative mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and contribute to a more sustainable environment.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Bus Driver 3239342-0749. ext 223
May change based upon local Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law._
Job Locations US-CA-Los Angeles
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (11/11/2020 4:01 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-13565
Position Category Driver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle
Internal Reference 747
Company/Division Transdev Services