United States of AmericaLocation:
MA133: Tewksbury, Ma Bldg 3 Concord 50 Apple Hill Drive Concord - Building 3, Tewksbury, MA, 01876 USA About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating. Job Summary: As part of the Software Products Engineering (SPE) team, you will be an integral part of helping Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) further our vision to be the global leader in core and next-generation defense and security solutions. By any measure, RMD is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We pride ourselves on developing world-class talent in an inclusive atmosphere. The result is a workforce that takes pride in the company and consistently delivers superior solutions. The Software Products Engineering (SPE) organization develops flight software applications, including integration and test on missiles, launchers, fire control and other complex systems. Our precision software and firmware integrates operating systems, device drivers, networking, and control software to bring together sensor, guidance, and flight control processing features to complete the mission. Our engineers design, develop, and build innovative solutions for the U.S. Government. Experience all aspects of a software development life-cycle as a member of a fast-paced agile team on the leading edge of: * Real-time systems design
* Digital signal processing
* Machine Learning and Autonomous Systems
* Cyber Security
* DevOps technologies and methods Responsibilities to Anticipate: * Assist and participate in the requirements, design, development and testing of real-time embedded software, application software, and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancement of existing applications and systems.
* Design, code, test, integrate, and document software solutions.
* Participate in internal review of software components and systems.
* Collaborate with project managers and other professionals within Engineering.
* Follow established development practices and processes to maintain the configuration management of software products. Qualifications You Must Have: * Master's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM).
* Experience with C++, C, or Java.
* This position requires 12 months or less of relevant professional work experience (excluding internships).
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance. Qualifications We Value: * Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, systems software design, operating systems, architectures, software development life cycle and processes.
* Experience in Human-Machine Interface (HMI) software development, and with Windows and Linux Operating Systems, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Pearl, Bash, and Kornshell.
* Experience developing software in a team-based development environment, preferably Agile/SCRUM, DevOps and test automation.
* Strong problem-solving and communication skills, including ability to produce technical documentation, and the desire to learn new technologies and tools.
* Prior internship experience is preferred.
* Able to travel domestic and international.
* ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard. 3.0 cumulative GPA desired.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with coworkers from diverse communities and cultures.
* Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a diversity of work and conflict resolution styles. What We Offer: Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Additional Details: Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition. Include your cumulative GPA and projected graduation date on your resume. Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to UP Software Engineer II - 2023 Masters Degree with Security Clearance
- Agile Methodology
- Autonomous System
- Bash (Scripting Language)
- C (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)