Home Instead Senior Care of San Mateo is seeking a full time Service Coordinator/Staffer.
The ideal candidate is dependable, enjoys and doesn’t shy away from a challenge and is looking for a career.
This role is at the center of the business. Satisfied clients and the success of our CAREGivers’
relationship with their clients will be the ultimate measure of your success.
The main responsibility of this role is to connect our CAREGiver workforce with the needs of our senior clients.
This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to motivate and inspire a team of CAREGivers
and effectively respond to the changing needs of the seniors we serve.
This position celebrates your talent for staying on track, even in the midst of frequent interruptions and
distractions. Your strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail will be highly valued.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Applicants are subject to State Licensure background checks and must have a clean driving record.
- Applicant must be well organized, detail-oriented, demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Maintain the desire to please clients and provide excellent customer service
- The position requires critical thinking skills and the ability to generate resolutions to daily challenges and opportunities
- Responsibilities include matching CAREGiver personalities, skills, location, and availability with the needs of our clients, assuring 100% coverage of client schedules and resolving all scheduling issues promptly
- Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area area to apply
- Availability to complete some on-call duties
- Previous staffing experience preferred
A company is only as good as the people it employs. Our Team is second to NONE. They are the shining
example of what any Senior Care Company should be. All of us here at Home Instead Senior Care offices
are passionate about exceeding the needs and expectations of seniors and their loved ones in our
community. We're not a giant corporation run from the top down - we're a community-based franchise
company, independent and locally owned, friendly and responsive office, serving San Mateo County since 1996.
If you are ready to begin your career in improving the lives of deserving seniors, apply now.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Attention To Detail