To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldField Engineer
Background: This position is located in the Aircraft Signature and Avionics Measurements Branch of the Range Instrumentation Division at the Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR), Patuxent River, Maryland.
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- Position supports the ASR-8 surveillance RADAR at Wallops Island, VA, and the Multiple-Instrumentation RADAR (MIR) and RIR-778 tracking RADARs at Patuxent River.
- Operates RADARs in support of test operations at the Atlantic Test Range (ATR).
- Attends Mission Planning Meetings and explains RADAR capabilities to project/program personnel toward fulfilling test objectives.
- Maintains calibration and system configuration.
- Understands and maintains Information Assurance (IA) posture of the RADAR systems.
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance actions on the systems
- Incumbent must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of RADAR operational theory
- Must have a minimum of 12 years’ experience performing the stated or similar functions
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is needed
- Experience using test equipment utilized for the maintenance and repair of RADAR systems is a must
- Must possess a valid driver’s license & All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical training desired
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret Security Clearance.
Our Benefits and Perks Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance
- Tuition and Training Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Service Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Conditions may vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work is required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.