Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of the in-center dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel to ensure safe, efficient dialysis treatments for all DCI patients.
- Ensures all hemodialysis treatments in the dialysis facility are in accordance with DCI policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI’s CQI program and the individual clinic’s requirements.
- In collaboration with the Nurse Educator, plans for and provides training and assessments for patient care staff.
- Coordinates the implementation of the DCI, CQI and Risk Management Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager.
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker, Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and Equipment Technicians on patient care initiatives.
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director, integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff education, research projects and unit expansions.
- Coordinates the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian, and Technical staff the Medical Director.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance to DCI's policies and procedures and applicable laws.
- Social Work