To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Countryside, IL 60525
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - Graphic Sales
Nazdar, Inc • Countryside, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Nazdar is actively seeking an Account Executive – Sales Representative to join our team. We are looking for a high-caliber, motivated individual with strong sales experience; prefer someone with experience in Industrial Products or Digital Printing Products.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting new business opportunities within the Chicago area. The primary focus of the role is to promote sales of wide-format digital printing and finishing equipment, inks, media and related supplies to companies producing Point of Sale, Trade Show Display, Exterior Signage, Vehicle Wrap, and other Digital Graphic applications.
- Provide account management coverage and perform business development activities at an assigned account base within a geographic sales territory as directed by Nazdar SourceOne Sales Management.
- Develop relationships that are; “High, Wide and Deep” with decision makers and key influencers at assigned accounts, and targeted prospects.
- Introduce and demonstrate Nazdar SourceOne product solutions to customers that emphasize features and benefits that bring value and meet customer requirements.
- Utilize advanced Sales Call Planning to ensure effective time management in providing account coverage, and in the pursuit of new business development activities.
- Maintain an active and current Sales Opportunity Pipeline at assigned accounts, and targeted prospects utilizing Nazdar SourceOne’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
- Track customer activity within Nazdar SourceOne’s CRM program to review customer service levels product purchase activity, and Nazdar SourceOne vendor managed inventory (consignment) programs.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date records of customer contact and other demographic information within Nazdar SourceOne’s CRM program.
- Provide regular and timely updates to Regional Sales Manager on new business development opportunities, and/or competitive threats at assigned account base.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on current customers to advance business opportunities or resolve problems. When required such travel may include representatives of Vendor Partners.
- Work with Regional Sales Coordinator to develop customer price lists, and quotations in accordance with Nazdar SourceOne customer discounting guidelines. Where necessary engage the Regional Sales Manager when additional price deviation to meet competition.
- Work with Regional Operations Manager, and Corporate Credit Manager to establish and communicate customer credit terms in accordance with Nazdar SourceOne Credit Policy.
- Work with Nazdar SourceOne and Vendor Partner Technical Service and Quality personnel to investigate, and resolve customer technical application and product performance issues.
- Work with SourceOne Operations and Customer Service personnel to investigate, and resolve customer service issues related to problems with deliveries, ordering, invoicing, etc.
- Attend Industry Trade Shows located within, and outside of geographic sales territory to support business development activities by Nazdar SourceOne and/or Vendor partners
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in printing or graphics preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years previous sales experience with proven sales growth history
- Minimum of 5 years printing industry experience, need not be sales related, however preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nazdar SourceOne is a market-leading, full service distribution organization selling to end-user customers and sub-distributors across the United States and Central America. Nazdar SourceOne offers complete solutions in the Graphic, Industrial & Textile screen printing markets, as well as large-format digital graphics, and sign-making market segments through the sale and distribution of ink, equipment, and consumables. At SourceOne we strive to be the most knowledgeable and dependable supplier in the graphic arts industry. We are committed to enhancing our full line of high performance products with outstanding customer service and consultation programs.
HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with training, professional development, recognition programs and career growth opportunities. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account options, paid short-term and long-term disability, paid time off and paid Company holidays.
We believe that people will always be the heart of our success. That is why we truly value our employees and work to inspire them. When these two powerful elements intersect at a workplace-ordinary people do extraordinary things.
We are committed to delivering a work experience that is rewarding and fun, and are proud to have one of the longest tenured staffs in the industry. We invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth.
If this sounds like you, let us know. We cannot wait to meet you!