The Equipment Repair Technician cleans and repairs all medical equipment and maintains appropriate maintenance records to ensure compliance with all regulatory and accrediting agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Tracks inventory to ensure appropriate utilization of equipment.
- Recommends equipment for disposal and obsolete status.
- Ensures stock repair parts and other supplies are available as needed for ongoing equipment repairs and inventory control.
- Assists with receiving branch stock transfers.
- Assists with stocking parts and supplies.
- Assists with parts tracking and ordering.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.