Are you a passionate sales professional looking for progressive career opportunities while working for an industry leading company? Kelly Services in partnership with our customer in Eau Claire is seeking qualified candidates for an Inside Sales position. This is a direct hire opportunity, which means you begin your employment with our client on day #1. This position provides an outstanding benefits package, extensive training and growth opportunities.
• The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for making outbound phone calls as well as answering incoming phone calls from customers/prospects.
• Utilize your knowledge of the company product line to consistently maximize revenue from each customer contact and promote business offerings.
• Use your entrepreneural spirit to prospect for new business
• Build extensive relationships with existing customers to continue to grow the business portfolio
• Bachelors degree in business, sales, or other related field. Equivalent industry experience in lieu of degree.
• Minimum 1 year of sales experience, outbound telephone sales is preferred but not required.
• Qualified candidates should possess previous sales experience (preferably telephone sales in a B2B environment), have a high level of professionalism, be motivated by personal achievement and bring a positive energy to an already high functioning work groupl. In this role, most of the sales are executed in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Have a proven record of successful sales performance, experience with both inbound and outbound cold calling/prospecting
Hours: Full time Day shift hours Monday-Friday
Pay: $16.00-18.00/hr. based on skills and qualifications
This is an immediate opening, please apply here or submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.