A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
12 year(s) 10 years of experience leading global cross functional teams including product managers, service managers, cloud DevOps engineers, and compute administrators driving high customer satisfaction; and providing continuous mentorship and coaching to a culturally diverse team.
Industry recognized credentials
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
ITILv4, ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional (or equivalent)
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Displaying an enterprise level cloud transformational leader with experience in the adoption and application of cloud models globally and across numerous business units primarily within IaaS and PaaS. Leverages DevOps and DevSecOps principles producing agile and dynamic operations;
- Demonstrating Enterprise level products and technology experience servicing large internal customers and numerous internal business units; and implementing DevOps and DevSecOps principles and tools providing agility, automation, and security;
- Demonstrating experience with both global on-premise datacenter infrastructure and cloud compute operations; and with the primary focus on cloud compute;
- Demonstrating leadership experience of third party cloud and infrastructure providers across multiple technology platforms;
- Demonstrating expertise in governing the cloud strategy and providing subject matter expertise on cloud architecture and on-premise compute infrastructure;
- Owning, driving, and supporting annual compliance activities with knowledge of ISO-27001, SOC-2, HiTrust etc; and,
- Demonstrating hands-on industry experience within one or more of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform specifically driving transformation and adoption programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: [ Link removed ] -
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.