Directly supervises a group of assigned Driver Representatives to achieve safe, timely, and accurate delivery to customers. Thorough working knowledge of multi-stop routing systems and dispatch procedures. Must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations. Review drivers' logs, hours of service and other DOT requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal regulations. Coordinates activities with other Distribution Center departments to ensure accurate and timely deliveries occur.
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 1- 2 years of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry.
- Proven track record in all phrases of transportation.
- Excellent communication skills and sound decision-making abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Flexible to varying work schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Software Package (Outlook/Word/Excel).
- AS400 experience preferred.
- Truck routing software experience preferred.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Ibm System I