Hola, Chicago! Chef José Andrés will bring his original Spanish concept, Jaleo, to the amazing River North neighborhood. We are looking for FOOD RUNNERS to join and help lead our team in this exciting new opening.
Walk-In's Welcome. Competitive pay, benefits and hours plus $500.00 Sign-on and Retention Bonus!
ThinkFoodGroup restaurants have always been centered around our original mission, Change the World through the Power of Food! From fast casual to fine dining and everything in between, TFG'ers know they all play a critical role in overall success of our brands.
What we would like from you:
• Seamlessly work with an energetic and positive kitchen and front of house team in providing exceptional and timely service, which exceeds our guest's expectations.
• A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food and beverage.
What you can expect from us:
Skills & Conditions
- Competitive Pay with industry leading benefits
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and even insurance for your pets
- 50% off food at any of our restaurants
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
Knowledge of appropriate table settings and service ware.
Thorough knowledge of menu items and service procedures.
Ability to take direction and work in a team environment and to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
This position will spend 100% of the time standing or walking.
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
May be required to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment. ThinkFoodGroup
restaurants span across America including Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas, NYC, Chicago and of course Washington, DC. Since 1993,our restaurants reflect the authentic roots of each concept, and showcase José's passion for telling the stories of a culture through food. *ThinkFoodGroup requires all staff and guests over 12 years of age who are dining indoors to be fully vaccinated.* ThinkFoodGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal government E-Verify Program.
- Fine Motor Skills
- Problem Solving
- Restaurant Operation
- Self Motivation