$16.00 to $18.00 per hour
If your dream job is heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, this could be the Administrative Assistant job for you! If you're results-oriented, you might be the Administrative Assistant OfficeTeam is looking for to perform various administrative and office support duties. If you are a Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing your career, especially in the real estate industry, this could be just what you're looking for. Candidates seeking a part-time position in the Frisco, Texas area would be interested in this Administrative Assistant opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Handle telephone calls
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Assist processing service requests
- Create work orders for maintenance requests
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Expertise in customer service
- Strong familiarity with data entry
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Real estate experience is a plus!
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. Contact us now - this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Setting Up Files