INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION SERVICE TECH
If you take pride in your work, want to be valued for your contributions to the company and have a lasting career in Refrigeration, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are working with a strong company in the Refrigeration market and they are looking for a highly-experienced Commercial / Industrial Refrigeration Technician! This company is actively growing and is seeking qualified, energetic technicians to come work for them!
This position is due to growth!
- 5+ years of Commercial or Industrial Refrigeration install experience
- Technical Degree or Certification (years of experience works, too!)
- Must have strong skillset of commercial and industrial products, installation, and mechanical understanding
- Strong understanding of Freon and CO2 applications
- Great communication skills with both clients, coworkers, and project managers
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic is a must
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Must have stable background/work history to be considered for this position
For immediate consideration, contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Industrial Refrigeration Service Tech with any relevant qualifications and files to this position.
- Conduct store visits, inspections and repair with assigned territory
- To support customers while overseeing and organizing new product installations
- When needed, troubleshooting and servicing equipment in-field
- Provide direction on products, product lines, features and options on Company equipment
- Bid customer jobs and unit installs according to retailer's spec and diverse needs
- Performs other related work and duties as assigned
- Technical degree or certification
- EPA Certified
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial or Industrial Refrigeration
- Strong communication skills
This position offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Join a top tier company today!
Take the next step in your Industrial Refrigeration Service Tech career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Lucas Wilber directly at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Industrial Refrigeration Service Tech for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Installations (Computer Systems)