Systems Security AdministratorCompensation:
$60000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
The IT Security Administrator is accountable for procedures and processes that ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of organizational information, applications and infrastructure. The position will perform tasks associated with the configuration, testing and implementation of various security controls across all security domains, such as access management, encryption, vulnerability management, authentication, authorization, network security, and physical security. The IT Security Administrator will be responsible for provisioning, de-provisioning and change requests in numerous organizational applications and active directory environments. This position will facilitate the remediation of organization risk, control gaps and vulnerabilities identified on risk assessments, security audits, and vulnerability scans throughout the organization. This position will assist in the development security policies and procedures that are meaningful, defensible, and actionable for a variety of audiences. The IT Security Administrator will assist in the investigation, isolation, documentation and timely resolution of security incidents and breaches.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ of proven experience in Information Technology or is required in lieu of a two or four year degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Cybersecurity.
• Two (2) or Four (4) year degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or equivalent field is preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains, such as access management, encryption, vulnerability management, authentication, authorization, network security, physical security, etc.
• Ability to identify security risks in application, system, and network architecture, data flow, and processes or procedures.
• Familiarity with NIST 800-series, ISO 27000-series, PCI DSS and other common security control frameworks.
• One (1) year experience working with Microsoft Active Directory is strongly desired.
• One (1) year experience working with O365, Azure, exchange online is strongly desired.
• US Citizenship is required for this role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well with personnel of various backgrounds
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.